Personal information we collect
- Email address, password, userID.
- Demographic information (such as date of birth, gender, citizenship, city).
- Marital status, religion, marriage type, social group.
- We may collect address, first name and last name, credit card, and bank information only from those who wish to acquire Elite member privileges.
- You have the option to provide additional facts about yourself on your profile (such as occupation and level of education, country of residence, number of children, mother tongue, smoking and drinking habit, written description about yourself, physical description and personal pictures ) to us.
- Personal Identifications such as ID, driver license, passport, first name and last name.
- While some members freely elect to include their names in their profile, it is not requested or required.
- Personal correspondence sent by you, such as emails or letters.
- Correspondence sent by other users or third parties about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file which is only accessed by authorized personnel.
- We may collect other user's comments about you in our complaints department.
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
- We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
How your information will be used by us
- We need your email address to to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- We require financial information to process payments for ordered services or products.
- We internally use personally identifiable information of our users to improve our marketing efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to process member payment and monetary transactions, to comply with applicable law, to improve our content and product offerings as well as to customize our site's content and layout.
- We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs. We use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement.
- We may also use personally identifiable information about you to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners and promotions.
- We send periodic informational updates to our members via email.
- We send e-mail advertisements to those who opted in to receive such advertisements.
- Billing purposes.
- We do link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- We automatically-collected data, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We do link automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, to create a "profile" of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you.
- Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password and a link for activating your account. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
How your information will be transferred to third party companies.
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable): We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with advertisers. This information does not identify individual users. The sharing of the aggregate information is used for promotional and marketing purposes only. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. Certain information, such as your password, credit card number, and bank account number, are not disclosed in aggregate at all.
- Personally identifiable information: We DO NOT Sell or Share Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties.
- Payment Payment can be done through NBK bank, KNET, moneybookers.com, cashu.com, onecard.com. Information of your financial information and your name could be used by the company or organization you choose to do the payment through, which are, NBK bank, KNET, cashu.com, moneybookers.com or onecard.com.
- Legal Disclaimer We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- We do not share your profile with other third parties.
How you can modify or delete your personal information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member account page or by emailing our Customer Support at support@lKhotoba.com.
How you can opt-out of future communications
- We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, notification emails and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at support@lKhotoba.com. We offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our Member Account Page, or you may contact us at support@lKhotoba.com to opt-out.
- You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company will be prohibited from using our users' personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. lKhotoba.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Your friend may contact us at support@lKhotoba.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Uses of Information
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will post a notice prominently on our site. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by lKhotoba.com. Please be aware that we, lKhotoba.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on services, special deals and promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our registration page.
Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the "Choice and Opt-out."
By default notification emails will be sent to you for the following actions at lKhotoba.com:
a) When you receive a message.
b) When a member shows interest to you.
c) When a member accepts your interest.
d) When a match is found for you.
lKhotoba.com services. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the "Choice and Opt-out" section.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Bulletin Boards/Chat Rooms
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send us email at support@lKhotoba.com
In the event lKhotoba.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and a prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.